Featured Video


See full Doctor Who Episodes and more at our Tardis Chasers Network!
TRANSPORT TO TARDIS CHASERS

Friday, June 14, 2013

My mornings are Doctor Who .......

I am so frustrated, as the BBCA removed the longstanding reruns of DW on the morning schedule here in the States! I could wake up like clockwork to watch 2 back to back episodes every morning, and my day started perfectly!

Then they switched to 2 hours earlier, and as if that was not hard enough, they have now removed it form the schedule entirely!!

How am I supposed to get by with so little Who!

The guide says the next episode on the map is 3 weeks from now in a random time slot, and of course no new episodes till November! I can not do with internet Youtube videos alone!
What is a Whovian to do!!!

I need the Tardis to pick me up and take me to the world of never ending WHO! Anyone know it's current location ;)




Join us and share your DW Passions! Doctor Who Tardis Chasers Network

No comments:

Post a Comment