Featured Video


See full Doctor Who Episodes and more at our Tardis Chasers Network!
TRANSPORT TO TARDIS CHASERS

Saturday, June 8, 2013

AS THIS GROWS>>>>>>

Please, feel free to join and share your passions on the site.
I will be building as I go, and adding a flurry of tools to make
our Tardis experiences better! You are all welcome to begin adding
and using the network as I build and by all means make suggestions.

I will be adding more Forums and Categories, but feel free to post where ever you
can for now, it can always be moved later. Let me know what is working, and
seems not to be, I will need the communities help.

If you have suggestions as to how to name certain sections of the forums, I am
looking to come up with very Whovian names for places on the site, including, but not
limited to, the Stickies, Announcements, and Global Announcements.

Of course looking for graphics, so if your good at that and want to add yours, please, do so.
I will be adding some graphics tools before too long, you can use without even leaving the site.

The link to the onsite chat module is in the menu boxes on the portal and index page, and also at the bottom of the index page for now. This chat can only be accessed by a registered, logged in member. I have added an interactive toolbar as well, with a public chat on it enabling you to talk to anyone on the site, not just logged in members.

I will be moving things around and experimenting for a little while (oh heck, who am I kidding, I am always experimenting with new things ) so some links, and other things may get changed on you, sometimes before your very eyes

I am also not sure whether this particular design will stay here. It almost seems a bit too cumbersome, and I personally have noticed a little bit of "flashing" on my pc, but it sure is perty!

Anywho, let's build a network of Whovians!

No comments:

Post a Comment